Regulations in BALATONTOURIST Campsites
Check-in the campsite as a camping guest or a visitor means that they know and accept the regulations which are qualified for ensuring an undisturbed holiday for our guests in the campsite.
1. On arrival indicate please, if you wish to spend your holiday in the campsite or you have come just for a visit (as a visitor or to be on the beach). Visitor or bather guests are allowed to stay in the campsite from 10:00 till 18:00 o’clock provided they have bought the necessary ticket. Camping guests are asked to check in at the reception and hand in passports which are required for legal registration. Our guests are obliged to tell all the requested payable services exactly, and control if the mentioned documentation is recorded correctly. Possible changes should be announced (some of the guests leave for home earlier, not used services, etc.). The camping pass and the admission card given to you are personal and non-transferable and must be shown when entering or leaving the campsite or at control. Should you get a car-sticker from the campsite you are kindly asked to replace it on the front of the car, on the right side. Please, keep your camping-pass since it must be given back at the reception when leaving and it is the basic of invoicing, too.
On the day of departure the camp-site must be left latest till 12:00 o’clock while bungalows, mobile homes, caravans and tents for rent till latest 10:00 o’clock. Should you leave later than mentioned before, you will be charged one extra day as a staying-longer-surcharge.
Rules of payment:
Please, take into consideration how the opening hours of the reception and the cash desk are.
In our campsites guests usually pay at departure, but the campsite can decide out of the ordinary and ask payment in advance. Guests are obliged to pay for all the used services which will be invoiced itemized by the reception. Refund because of cancellation of prepaid services cannot be made on the spot.
Cancellation of pre-booked services confirmed by the camp-site is not accepted on the day of arrival or refund cannot be made when cancellation is done during your stay.
2. All the campers have the right to have a look at the pitch before check-in. Fixing the camping-place can be done exclusively and only by the camping-staff. Not else but only the fixed camping-place can be used. Pre-booked camping-places are non-transferable, cannot be surrendered to anybody else. In case of hiring a plot only the territory of the plot can be used. It is forbidden to use places out of the fixed camping-place, parking is allowed for guests only on their plot. Only one outfit is allowed to be placed on normal camping-places. Further objects – more than 1 caravan + car, 1 tent + car, or 1 motor home- will be surcharged.
Guests arriving late at night are offered temporary places after having handed in their travel documents to the camping-staff.
3. Environmental protection: Our campsite lies in an increased sore-point-zone of Lake Balaton. Everybody staying here have to take care of the environment and the vegetation. PVC covers are not allowed to put under tents or front-tents. It is strictly forbidden to hammer a nail into trees, cut branches, and throw remains of food, pollutants on grass, trees, bushes or hedges. It is forbidden to tie fixing ropes of (front-) tents to trees, hedges. Digging ditches and holes are not allowed even if it is for temporary use.
Waste, litter can be collected only in the indicated places. You will find the appropriate signs on the collective pots according to the selective collection, so it is forbidden to put materials different from the signs into the pots. The increased-toxic dry batteries must be handed in at the reception. It is forbidden to leave used accumulators of cars or other vehicles in the campsite. Should you realize oil or gasoline leaking from your vehicle, please, indicate it at once at the reception. To avoid pollution and to save our sensitive nature is especially important on the shore and in the lake. Suntan lotions used by the bathers in large quantities means great burden for the living world of Lake Balaton. Please, try to do your best to bring less suntan lotion into the lake and contribute to the improvement of the water quality of the lake.
Please, don’t forget about the campers coming after you and leave the camping-place clean at departure.
Water is very expensive. Use it, please, always economically and don’t forget to call your children’s attention on it, too. Washing cars, caravans, camper-equipment is strictly forbidden in the campsite.
4. Rest time at night: between 23:00 and 6:00 o’clock (can be different for each campsite)
Rest time in the afternoon: between 13:00 and 15:00 o’clock (in high season and can be different for each campsite)
More information about other regulations than those listed above are available on the camping reception!
During rest times silence and keeping other clients’ quiet in view must be respected. During the mentioned times it is strictly forbidden to start engine or use vehicles, the doors are closed. The campsite can remove restrictions in exceptional cases. When departing early in the morning it is not permitted to make noise before 6:00 o’clock. In order to ensure quiet and rest using vehicles in the campsite is permitted only on the direct road from the entrance to the camping-place, at never more than 10 km/hour. Using a car with other purpose is forbidden in the campsite. At weekends the regulation can be different in the campsites.
5. Small children must be supervised by their parents or relatives in the campsite. Adults are directly responsible for the behaviour of their children. Please, accompany your children to the playing-grounds or the animation programmes. Responsibility for children cannot be undertaken from their parents. Please, take care that your children’s liveliness doesn’t disturb the other campers. Community rooms in the campsite cannot be used by small children alone, so parents are kindly asked to accompany their children to the bathroom, the shower or the toilet and take care of the usage and the neatness of the mentioned equipments.
Guests having been arrived without children are kindly asked understanding that children cannot be always and immoderately kept in check. Some tolerance and understanding for peaceful coexistence is required from everyone.
6. Our expectations from our guests and visitors in the campsite:
6.1. Everybody must check-in at the reception.
6.2. Doing the washing-up, washing, cleaning the kitchen equipments and kitchen works must be done only at the places indicated for the mentioned purposes.
6.3. Making a fire, using grill equipments are allowed only where it is signed, taking into consideration of the fire safety rules and only with the previous permission of the Camping Manager. You are kindly asked to use your grill equipments with increased caution and not disturbing the other campers.
6.4. Buildings and equipments in the campsite are obliged to be used properly. Buildings, rooms, equipments are allowed to be used only in the indicated opening hours. It is forbidden to enter these places out of the opening hours.
6.5. Doing sports is allowed only at places developed especially for this purpose and in the specified period of time.
6.6. Please, omit activities being able to disturb others (sight, appearance, noise).
6.7. Our guests are kindly asked to inform us about insufficiencies or mistakes at the time of having been realized.
6.8. The Camping Manager must be informed about any kind of infectious diseases or the grounded suspicion of them.
6.9. Lost properties should be handed at the reception.
6.10. Detailed information on usage of electric current and the fire safety rules can be read at the reception. It is obliged to know and keep these regulations.
7. It is strictly forbidden in the campsite:
7.1. Breaking the normal and unwritten rules of going camping.
7.2. Disturbing the night and afternoon rest time, breaking the prohibition of using vehicles.
7.3. Bringing in the campsite those kinds of objects or living beings which can be dangerous or can disturb the other campers’ holiday or general taste. It is forbidden to replace flags, badges or other objects which can offend certain nationalities and people.
7.4. Any voluntary technical intervention in the equipments of the campsite.
8. Beach: bathers can use the beach only at their own risk. Fishing is forbidden on the beach. Please, do not bathe after dark, since we cannot do anything for your safety. For other cases you can find valid bathing regulations at the reception.
9. Bringing animals into the campsite: animals can be brought only into the signed camp-sites, with the permission of the Camping Management and paying the appropriate fees. Dogs must be always kept on a lash in the campsite. Animals have to have got the necessary veterinary certifications, which must be shown when it is required. Please, take care of your favourites not to disturb the other campers’ rest. The person who has registered the animal is responsible for her state of health and the damage caused by the animal. It is forbidden to let animals enter the community rooms, the beach and the lake. Animals are allowed to be bathed only at the dog-bath signed by pictogram.
10. Fishing: Fishing is forbidden on the signed beaches. The Camping Manager has the right to choose the allowed place for fishing. Information about the signed place is available at the reception.
11. Property protection, liability: The campsite takes no responsibility for damages in guests’ personal properties, for lost of objects left unattended. Guests are obliged to use the equipment of the campsite properly. Guests are responsible and obliged to compensate for damages caused to these objects. The campsite takes no responsibility for damages caused to third person and just like for natural disasters and damages caused by storm (hail, fallen trees and branches), fire, infections, illnesses and terrorist actions.
12. Special policies due to the COVID-19 human epidemic:
The primary mode of transmission of coronavirus infection among humans, similar to the spread of influenza and other respiratory pathogens, is droplet infection: saliva droplets and respiratory secretion droplets containing the virus, released into the air during the cough or sneeze of an infected person.
To the best of our knowledge, infection with the new coronavirus causes mild, flu-like symptoms in about 80% of cases, but is fatal in 2-3% of cases.
The most common symptoms of the disease are fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath. Sore throat, muscle aches, nasal congestion and fatigue may also occur. If you experience following symptoms on your own or your partner, especially
- if you have a fever of 38 ° C or higher, cough, shortness of breath; the symptoms occured suddenly, regardless of the severity of the disease, and
- you were in close contact with a person with confirmed or suspected new coronavirus infection in the 14 days before the onset of symptoms.
please inform the campsite manager immediately by telephone or e-mail of the campsite, but in no case personally!
The campsite staff is obliged to make the necessary official notifications in accordance with the relevant legislation. The management of the campsite may revoke the right of the guest or those accompanying the guest to stay in the campsite in order to protect the health of other guests.
In order to create and maintain safe operating conditions, the access to certain services and the capacity of the campsite may be limited by the management of the campsite!
It is important to pay attention to compliance with the following, for a safe rest for you and the other guests:
- pay close attention to personal hygiene
- frequent, thorough soapy hand washing is the most important way to prevent infection.
- take advantage of the online booking and payment options and choose the cashless payment method if possible
- observe the posted information on site and follow the regulations
- maintain a safe distance of at least 1.5 meters
- at the reception, only one person of a family or accompanying guests must join the queue
- wear a mask and gloves indoors if required. (it's not obligatory)
- use hand sanitizers in the campsite regularly.
- maintain the appropriate safety distance in sanitary buildings and other service rooms (communal kitchen, fireplace, etc.).
13. Any other regulations: Guests can turn to the Camping Manager with their complaints.
The Camping Manager reserves the right to call upon guests having broken the regulations of the campsite to leave the campsite at once. Official measures can be required by Balatontourist against guests who refused to leave the campsite.
Veszprém, 6 May 2020
BALATONTOURIST CAMPING LTD
Regulations of keeping-a-dog in the campsites
In order not to have to be without your four-legged favourites during your holiday, you are kindly asked to take the following rules into consideration in BALATONTOURIST campsites
- Dogs must be always tied or kept on a lash in the campsite. Fearful or big dogs or battle breed of dogs are not allowed to enter the campsite. The manager of the campsite is the only one having the right to make a decision on this.
- Please, accompany your dog and visit the dog's toilet in the campsite regularly or with the same purpose visit the territory suitable for dog-racing in the near of the campsite.
- Before departure don't forget to clean your pitch from things originating from keeping-a-dog.
- It is forbidden for dogs to enter the beach and the playing-ground and also the lake. We understand that you wish to quell the hot for your favourite when it is extremely hot but, please, do not use Lake Balaton for this purpose! Cool your dog please at the indicated dog-bath points or at the hose of the sewage disposal for motor homes. Bathing a dog in Lake Balaton is officially fined by the authority.
- Not everybody like the four-legged favourites in the same way, so in order to save the peaceful, coexistence please, mind your dog's barking not to disturb the other campers' quiet.
- Because of strict regulations dogs are not allowed to enter the hygienic establishments of the campsite (WC, shower, bathroom, kitchen etc.)
- It is not usual to see dogs in restaurants, supermarkets, etc. in Hungary, so please, take a notice of the internal regulations of this kind of shops!
Thank you for your collaboration!
BALATONOURIST CAMPING LTD